Turn quail eggs into spicy lollipops, kids will love it
Parents try different ways to make their children eat well and more. We have a recipe to help you along. Here is how you can turn quail eggs into spicy lollipops.
- Quail eggs: 15 nos (boiled)
- Coconut oil: 2 tablespoons
- Kashmiri chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
- Onion: 1 nos (small, finely sliced)
- Salt: As per taste
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Curry leaves: 1 sprig (chopped)
- Coriander leaves: 1 handful (chopped)
- Water: 1 glass
Remove the eggshells. Heat up oil in a pan and sauté the onion until brown. Simmer and add the chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the eggs. Add water and cook with the lid on for 3-5 minutes. Open and garnish the coriander and curry leaves. Take it off the heat. Stick the eggs on the end of skewers. Spicy lollipops are ready.