Diwali is that time of the year when you get to satisfy your sweet tooth without being judged. The Diwali celebrations are incomplete without the sweets. This festive season, try energy-packed, protein-rich Date and Nut Balls at home.
- Dates, chopped – ½ cup
- Peanuts – ¼ cup
- Almonds – ¼ cup
- Cashew nuts – ¼ cup
- Pistachio – ¼ cup
- Grapes – ¼ cup
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Honey – 3 tsp
- Ghee – 5 tsp
- Heat a pan and add ghee. Roast peanuts, almonds, cashew nuts and pistachio separately.
- Add two teaspoon of ghee and add dates. Sauté for five minutes and then add roasted nuts to it.
- Remove the mixture from flame.
- Allow it to cool down and then powder it in a blender.
- Add honey to the powdered mixture and mix well.
- Grease hands with ghee and make small balls out of the mixture.
Tasty Date and Nut balls are ready to be served.