Mango dessert will melt in your mouth
Here is a dessert recipe using mango and tender coconut that will melt in your mouth.
- Mango: 1 nos (ripe, peeled and finely diced)
- Mango jelly: As per requirement (chopped)
- Milk: 3 cups
- Sugar: As per requirement
- Condensed milk: 1/2 a tin
- Sago pearls (chowari): 1/4 cup
- Tender coconut: 3 tablespoons (only the flesh)
Boil the milk with sugar and condensed milk. Add the sago pearls (chowari) and tender coconut into it and let it cool down completely. (Refrigerate if needed). Add the mango and mango jelly and mix well. Freeze it in a refrigerator and serve chilled.