Soft, fluffy, rich and creamy texture defines Japanese cheesecake. Take a nibble and I can vouch that you will die for it.
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Cream cheese – 115g
- Butter – 100g
- Egg yolk – 8 nos
- Cake flour – ½ cup
- Corn flour – ½ cup
- Egg white – 13 nos
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
- Heat a pan in low flames and add milk, cream, cheese and butter. Mix well. Remove from flames and allow it to cool.
- Now beat the egg yolk in a bowl. To this, add the above mixture, cake flour and corn flour. Mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl, beat egg white and sugar together.
- Add this to egg yolk mixture and mix well.
- Now pour the mixture into a 9:3 cake pan lined with parchment paper and shake to let the air out.
- Now line the bottom of the cake pan with two paper towels and place it on the baking pan. Fill hot water in the baking pan for 1-inch height.
- Bake it for 25 minutes. Reduce the heat of the oven to 135 degrees and again bake for 55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle powdered sugar above the cake.
Cut into pieces and serve.