Egg muffins are ideal recipe for breakfast to break out from the daily routine dishes. This healthy and easy to make recipe will be children's favourite.
- Egg – 12 nos
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Capsicum, chopped – ¾ cup
- Spinach, chopped – 1 cup
- Onion, chopped – ½ cup
- Cheese, grated – Accordingly
- Cheese, sliced – Accordingly
- Parsley – Accordingly
- Pepper, powdered – ½ tsp
- Oil – Accordingly
- Salt – Accordingly
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Greese the muffin tray with oil and keep aside.
- In a big bowl, add egg, milk, pepper powder, salt and beat it. To this add spinach, capsicum, onion and grated cheese. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Take out the muffins and allow it to cool. Using a knife, remove the muffins from the tray.
- Now decorate the muffins with sliced cheese, parsley and capsicum.
- Tasty and attractive muffins are ready to be served.