Turn shallots into a quick curry in no time
Don’t have time to cook curry for breakfast, lunch or dinner? This recipe will get you a spicy curry in no time with minimum ingredients and no fuss.
- Garlic: 6-7 cloves (finely chopped)
- Shallots: 10 nos (finely chopped)
- Mustard seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
- Coconut oil: As per requirement
- Turmeric powder: As per requirement
- Black pepper powder: As per requirement
- Salt: As per taste
- Tomato: 1/2 nos (chopped)
Heat up coconut oil in a pan and crackle the mustard seeds. Add the garlic and shallots. Saute until they soften. Then add the turmeric, black pepper, salt and the tomato. Cook until golden brown.