Spanish omelette is the perfect brunch recipe
Here is Spanish omelette, an easy recipe that will work as breakfast or brunch if you have the habit of waking up late.
- Potato: 1 nos (large, finely sliced)
- Onion: 2 nos (medium, finely sliced)
- Capsicum: 1/2 nos (medium, finely sliced)
- Coriander leaves: As per requirement
- Eggs: 3 nos
- Vegetable oil: 4 tablespoons
- Black pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
Heat up 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the potato for 2-3 minutes. Add the onions, salt and cook for 8-10 minutes. Once the potatoes and onions are translucent, (or caramelised if you wish) turn off the heat and transfer it into a bowl. Crack in the eggs, capsicum, coriander leaves, salt and pepper and mix well. Put a pan on medium heat and pour in a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Add the mix into the pan and let it cook on a medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Then flip it and cook the other side for another 4-5 minutes. Cut into pieces and serve.