Pan fried cauliflower
Cauliflower is a favorite among vegetarians. It is also an alternative item that is one of the most sought after by non-vegetarians. Here is a quick and easy cauliflower recipe.
- Cauliflower: 250 grams (heads separated)
- Garlic: 8-10 cloves (crushed)
- Shallot: 5 nos (crushed)
- Dried red chili: 1 teaspoon (crushed)
- Oil: 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Curry leaves: 8-10 leaves
How to prepare
In a pan heat up a teaspoon of oil and fry the garlic. Once its fried, add the cauliflower. Add in the shallots, dried red chili, salt, turmeric and curry leaves. Mix well and cook with the lid on. Once the cauliflower is well cooked, add a teaspoon of oil and mix well. Serve hot.