Spanish omelette is the English name for a traditional dish from Spanish cuisine called tortilla española, tortilla de patatas or tortilla de papas. It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, sometimes also with onion and/or chives or garlic; fried in oil and often served cold as an appetizer.
- Onion – 1 no
- Potato – 3 nos
- Egg – 5 nos
- Oil – Accordingly
- Salt – Accordingly
- Peel of the skin of potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- Heat a pan and saute potato, onion in it for 15 minutes. Once fried, shift it into a bowl.
- Beat the eggs well. Add it to the bowl and mix well. Allow it to set.
- Heat the pan and add oil. Add the mixture to the pan when the oil is heated.
- When cooked turn upside down and cook again.
- Cut into pieces and serve.