Here is a sweet corn starter for everyone
Here is a starter for lunch and dinner that can be enjoyed on its own as well.
- Sweet corn: 2 cups
- Corn flour: 2 tablespoons
- Maida: 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Cooking oil: 2 tablespoons
- Minced garlic: 1 tablespoon
- Minced ginger: 1 tablespoon
- Onion: 1 nos (diced)
- Red chilli: 1 teaspoon (diced)
- Salt: As per taste
- Coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- Spring onion: 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- Water: 6 cups
Take six cups of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the sweet corn and cook for five minutes. Drain the sweet corn. Take maida, corn flour and black pepper and mix well. Add the sweet corn into and mix thoroughly. Ensure that the sweet corn kernels are well coated. Heat up oil in a pan and deep fry the sweet corn. Drain and keep it aside. Heat up two tablespoons of oil in another pan. Throw in the ginger, garlic, onion, red chilli, salt, coriander leaves and spring onion. Saute for a few minutes. Add the fried sweet corn and mix well. Saute for a few minutes and take it off the heat. Ready to serve.