Chicken lollipop is a popular Indian Chinese cuisine made of a frenched chicken winglet. It is usually served hot with Szechuan sauce.
- Chicken wings – 15 pieces
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 ½ tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 ½ tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Cornflour – 1 tbsp
- Egg white – 1 no
- Salt – Accordingly
- First, chicken wings are frenched where the meat is cut loose from the bone end and pushed down and made into a ball at the other end creating a lollipop appearance.
- Now marinate the chicken winglets in a mix of ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, soya sauce, lemon juice, pepper powder, cornflour, egg white and salt.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Now heat a pan and add oil. Fry the chicken winglets.
Chicken lollipops are ready. Serve hot with tomato sauce or chilli sauce.