Kaniha’s easy peasy chicken recipe is for the lazy lot
We all want to eat something nice. However, many of us don’t know how to cook and those who do, don’t have the time to spend in the kitchen. South Indian actress Kaniha recently shared her easy peasy chicken recipe.
- Chicken: 500 grams (small pieces)
- Onion: 2 medium sized (finely sliced)
- Tomato ketchup: 3 tablespoons
- Soya sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 3 tablespoons
- Black pepper powder: 2 teaspoons
- Oil: As per requirement
- Salt: As per taste
Heat up oil in a pan and saute the onions. Once they are translucent, add the chicken pieces and saute until they turn brown. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Let it cook for 15 minutes. Chicken ready.