Actress Praveena’s banana stem pachadi recipe is surprisingly simple
Usually, pachadi is made using grated coconut and crackling mustard seeds. But actress Praveena has shared a simple recipe in her YouTube channel using banana stem. The actress elaborated on the health benefits of banana stem, which is rich in fiber. She also explained how to clean and prepare the banana stems.
- Banana stem: roughly 1-foot-long piece
- Thick curd: As per requirement
- Coriander leaves: As per requirement
- Ground coconut: 1 tablespoon
- Water: As per requirement
- Salt: As per taste
- Black pepper powder: As per taste
Cut the banana stem into rounds and remove the excess fiber. Finely slice the banana stem rounds. Heat up a clay pan and throw in the banana stems. Add some water and salt to taste. Cook for 5-6 minutes and drain. Add the ground coconut, curd and finely chopped coriander leaves. Add black pepper powder if required. Mix well. Banana stem pachadi is ready.