Jamuns are arguably the best fruit with superior health benefits which helps to keep lifestyle-related diseases at bay. Checkout how jamun wine is made.
- Jamuns – 2kg
- Sugar – 2kg
- Yeast – 10g
- Wheat – 2tsp
- Boiled water, cooled – 10 litre
- Wash clean the jamuns and take the pulp by crushing and separating the seeds. Take some boiled and cooled water and add some sugar and yeast.
- Take a large water can or a barrel. Clean it and pour the pulp. Add sugar. Then add the yeast mixture. Add wheat and water (boiled and cooled).
- Stir the mixture well.
- Close the lid, leaving a little gap for the gas to escape.
- Stir daily in the initial days. Then stir once in every two days until the 21st day.
- Now filter the mixture and remove the outer skin and other residues deposited.
- Now keep it closed for seven days for fermentation.
Take out and use.