Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala government has officially launched an e-health web portal for providing e-governance services of the health department. With the launch of the portal, people will be able to book an appointment in hospitals online. The e-facility will be available only in those hospitals registered under the project.
How to register in the e-health portal?
- Visit the portal https://ehealth.kerala.gov.in and click the register.
- Enter your Aadhaar number. You will receive an OTP in the registered mobile number.
- Once you submit the OTP, you will receive an individual health ID number.
- During the first login, you will receive a 16-digit individual health ID number and password as text message on your mobile.
- This Id number and password can be used for booking appointments in hospitals.
- Log in to the portal https://ehealth.kerala.gov.in by using the ID number and password.
- Click new appointment. If you are referred to a particular hospital, enter its details. Then select the hospital and department.
- While selecting the appointment date, tokens for the day will be displayed.
- You are free to choose the token number according to your convenience.
- The booking details will be available via SMS. This message should be shown at the hospital during the visit.
- For more details contact Disha helpline numbers: 104, 1056, 0471 2552056, 2551056.