Salads are a go to dish for those who are trying to lose weight. One major drawback of regular salads is that it cannot keep one full for long. Here is a salad using green gram sprouts and pomegranates that will keep you full and help you reduce weight without compromising on nutrients.
- Green gram sprouts: 1 cup
- Pomegranate seeds: 1 cup
- Almonds: 2 tablespoons (toasted and sliced)
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: 1 pinch
- Salt and pepper: As per taste
- Cucumber: As per requirement
- Coriander leaves: As per requirement
- Lettuce: As per requirement
PreparationIn a bowl, add the sprouted green grams and pomegranates and mix well. Add the almonds, olive oil and lemon juice. Add salt, pepper and sugar. Mix everything together. Garnish a serving plate using the cucumber, lettuce and coriander leaves. Add the mixed sprouts. Serve refrigerated.