Omelette is one such dish that everyone loves to have along with lunch as well as a snack. Try this variety of eggless omelette with potato.
- Besan (gram flour)- 1 cup
- Potato slices- 1 cup
- Medium size chopped onion - quarter cup
- Chopped ginger - 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chillies - 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves - 3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- a quarter teaspoon
- Chilli powder- a quarter teaspoon
- Garam masala - a pinch
- Baking powder- a quarter teaspoon
- Salt- as needed
- Water- as needed
- Coconut oil- as needed
Finely chop the potatoes, onions, green chillies, ginger and coriander leaves. Now, take the besan in a bowl and add the chopped ingredients to it. Then add turmeric powder, chilli powder and garam masala. Mix well with salt and baking powder. Now add water as required and mix the mixture thoroughly.
Heat a pan. Pour oil to heat and add the mixture. Spread the mixture on all sides of the pan. Sprinkle a few drops of oil on top. When it turns golden, turn it over. Cook both sides well. Serve hot with sauce.