Plus one allotment: Dept says server issues resolved, students seek more time for corrections


Representative Image / Photo: S Sreekesh TVM

Thiruvananthapuram: The Department of General Education said that the inconveniences caused in the plus one trial allotment process were rectified. The hindrances were caused when over one lakh candidates accessed the all four servers of the portal at a time, informed the officials. The issue has been solved by establishing more servers.

1,76,076 candidates have examined their allotments and out of this, 47,395 students have corrected their application or altered options till Saturday.



Minister of General Education V Sivankutty assured the students that the admission to the additional batches will be conducted in the first phase of allotment, in contrast to the last year. Meanwhile, some students could not access their trial allotment yet, even two days after publishing it. The students demanded to grant extra time for making corrections in the uploaded data. The time allotted for this by the department will end at 5 pm on July 31.

The teachers pointed out that the iExaMS portal launched for completing the online procedures for plus two SAY examinations is also inactive. Due to this, relieving certificates were not issued to the teachers who left after conducting the examinations.

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.