Students to get another chance for writing SSLC, HSE exams
Thiruvananthapuram: Students who are unable to appear for SSLC and HSE examinations on the scheduled dates will get another chance later. Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan informed that regular examination will be conducted along with SAY examination to ensure higher studies for those who fail to write the examinations on May 26.
All arrangements are completed for the examinations at the centres in the Gulf and Lakshadweep regions. The authorities in Gulf Countries granted permission to conduct the exams in the schools. SSLC and HSE exams are scheduled from May 26 to 30.
Students need to know
- Students who returned from other states must observe 14 days quarantine.
- Special arrangements will be made for these students at the exam centres.
- Special seating arrangement will be made for students from containment zones.
- Special arrangement for children from houses where people are placed under home-quarantine
- Thermal screening will be done for all students. Medical check-up facility will be established in all schools.
- Govt directed Samagra Shiksha to deliver the health guidelines and masks for students at their residence.
- NSS to distribute face masks in all schools
- Gloves mandatory for teachers
- School principals and education officers were directed to ensure availability of sanitizer and soap in every school
- Answer sheets will be kept in the school for a week
- Fire Force will disinfect all schools where exams will be held
- 5000 IR thermometers arranged for thermal screening at exam centres
- Education officers and principals are obliged to conduct the examinations as per the health safety protocol.
- Local self-government department, health department, fire force, police and transport department will provide necessary help at each exam centre.
War Rooms will function at general education directorate and district education deputy director’s office to clear the queries of students, teachers and parents. This war room will coordinate the actions for the smooth conduct of the exams.
This facility will be open for service from 8 am to 8 pm.
War Room contact number
Landline – 0471 2580506
SSLC – 8301098511
HSE – 9447863373
VHSE – 9447236606