SSLC results declared, pass percentage is 97.84
Schoolwise results can be obtained at http://keralaresults.nic.in/sslc2018rgr8364/swr_sslc.htm
Thiruvananthapuram: The results of Kerala SSLC, THSLC and AHSLC were announced on Thursday. Education Minister Prof. C. Raveendranath, Minister for Education, released the results from the Public Relations Department (PRD) chamber at Thiruvananthapuram at 10:30am.
The pass percentage has increased this year by 2 percent to 97.84 percent. 4,41,103 students had appeared for the exam.
- 34,313 students scored A+ in all subjects.
- The pass percentage was highest in Ernakulam district (99.12%) and the lowest pass percentage was in Wayanad (93.87%)
- Moovattuppuzha has the highest pass percentage
- Malappuram district tops in most number of students obtaining A+ (2435 students)
- A total 1565 schools scored cent percentage out of which 517 are government schools
- The SAY exams will be conducted from 21 to 25 May, 2018. The results of it will be declared by June first week.
- Plus One admission proceedings to begin from May 9
The results are made available on official results websites:
The students can access the results through mathrubhumi.com also.
THSLC and AHSLC resukts are available only at prd.kerala.gov.in
Results are also available on the mobile application ‘PRD Live’ rolled out by Information and Public Relations department. The app can be downloaded from Google Play Store.