Spot allotment for BAMS on November 18
Thiruvananthapuram: Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala, will be holding a Spot allotment for admission to the 11 vacant seats for BAMS at the PN Panikkar Souhrida Ayurveda Medical College, Kanhangad. The Spot allotment will be held at 10.30 am on 18th November, 2017 at the Auditorium of Government Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram.
The vacancy position is as follows: State Merit- 7, Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian- 1, Muslim-1, Other Backward Hindu-1, Scheduled Caste-1.
Those included in the Ayurveda Rank list published by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala and interested in attending the Spot Allotment have to report for the Spot allotment, with the candidate data sheet issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and all certificates to prove academic eligibility.
The Spot allotment will be subject to the following conditions and as specified under Clause 11.6.9 of the Prospectus 2017 for Professional Course admissions:
- Those included in the Rank list for Ayurveda published by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations can attend the Spot allotment
- Students already admitted in a Self-financing Ayurveda College are not eligible to participate in the Spot allotment
- Those admitted to other courses can accept this allotment only after paying the liquidated damages as stipulated in the concerned Prospectus for admission
- Those who have not got any admissions as of now should report for the Spot allotment with their Transfer Certificate and documents to prove academic eligibility
- Those admitted in any course now should submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the Institution stating that the Institution has no objection in relieving the student in case he/she is given allotment through the Spot allotment
- Those getting allotment have to submit a Demand Draft for Rs.75,000 (Rs 1000 for SC/ST/OEC), in the name of the ‘Commissioner for Entrance Examinations’, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, at the venue of the allotment itself