NEET UG based MCC Counseling activities from October 27
The activities related to the Counseling for MBBS/BDS courses being conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will begin at www.mcc.nic.in on 27 October 2020.
The seats/colleges for MBBS/BDS in Medical/Dental Colleges, included in the allotment process are the following:
- 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in Government Medical and Dental Colleges (except Jammu & Kashmir)
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) (all seats)
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) (all seats)
- Employees State Insurance Corporation of India (ESIC) Colleges
- Central Universities –Delhi, Aligarh Muslim, Banaras Hindu Universities, VMMC & SJH, ABVIMS& RML Hospital, Jamia Milia Islamia
- Deemed to be Universities (all seats)
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune under Armed Forces Medical Services (State 1- Choice filling only)
Those who have qualified in NEET UG 2020 conducted by NTA can participate in the counseling subject to their eligibility for each category of colleges, after registering at www.mcc.nic.in by paying the requisite registration fee & security amount and filling choices of Colleges and courses as per the schedule announced.
For registering choices for Deemed to be Universities, there will be a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.5000/- and a Refundable (subject to conditions) Security amount of Rs.2,00,000/- for all categories of candidates.
For those desirous of giving choices for Government Institutions/seats only (other than those in Deemed to be Universities), the Registration fee will be Rs.1000/- for UR candidates & Rs. 500/- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates. The Refundable security amount is Rs.10,000/- for UR candidates & Rs. 5,000/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
One who wishes to fill choices for Deemed to be University Institutions and other Government category institutions (All those included in the allotment process) have to pay the registration fee of Rs.5000/- and security amount of Rs.2,00,000/-
Registration can be done from 27 October 2020 to 5 pm on 2 November 2020. The registration fee & security amount can be paid online till 7 pm on 2 November 2020. Choice filling can be done after registration and payment from 28 October 2020 to 11.59 pm on 2 November 2020. Locking of choices can be done from 4 pm to 11.59 pm on 2 November 2020.
First allotment will be announced on 5 November 2020. Those allotted seats can join the allotted institutes between 6 November 2020 and 12 November 2020.
The full schedule of activities and the details of the process are available at www.mcc.nic.in