MBBS/BDS Management, NRI seats in Andhra Pradesh: Apply by July 19
Kozhikode: Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences, Vijayawada-520 008, has invited applications for admission into MBBS and BDS 2017-18, to the seats available under Management Quota in Private Un-Aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
The Management Quota includes Non-NRI seats including minority seats (Category ‘B’) and NRI Seats (Category ‘C’).
- Applicant should be Indian Citizens or others. Those from all over the country are eligible for admission to Management seats in UG Medical and Dental Courses in AP.
- Applicant should have qualified at NEET UG - 2017 and should have secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) /Bio-technology together, in the qualifying examination.
- Applicant should have secured cut-off scores of 131 for General, 118 for General PH and 107 for SC/ST/OBC, in NEET UG-2017 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi for the year 2017-18. Lower percentage / percentile of marks for SC/ST/BC/PH is only for eligibility purpose. There are no reservation quotas for these categories.
The total number of seats in Category ‘B’ in the 14 Medical Colleges is 695 with another 35 seats for Muslim Minority candidates. For BDS, there are 367 seats and another 35 Muslim Minority seats in 12 Dental Colleges under Category ‘B’. For Category ‘C’, there are 305+15 seats for MBBS and 158+15 seats for BDS in these colleges.
The 23 NRI seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women are reserved for the candidates of Andhra Pradesh origin. In the event of Non-availability of sufficient candidates from AP origin, they will be filled with the eligible candidates on All India basis.
Online Application can be submitted at http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in till 5 pm on 19.07.2017. Registration Fee of Rs.2500/- has to be paid by way of Credit card / Debit card / Net banking only.
The provisional merit position of all the candidates applied, will be published on 21.07.2017. The Dates of Counseling, to be held at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, will be announced later.
The tuition fee in respect of the Category-B & C seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges is as follows.
Management Quota: Category ‘B’:
- MBBS Rs.12,12,750/- per annum
- BDS- Rs.4,96,125/- p.a Management Quota
Category ‘C’: (NRI Quota):
- MBBS- Rs.30,00,000/- p.a,
- BDS- Rs.6,00,000/- p.a.
The Fee for Management Quota Category-C Seats (NRI Quota) for GITAM Dental College is Rs.9,92,250/- per annum.