Master of Business Administration (MBA) at IITs; Apply by Jan 31
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) have invited applications for admission to their 2 years, full time, Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programmes for 2021-23 session.
Applicant should have a valid score in the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management.
The IITs offering the MBA Programme along with their website address are as follows:
- IIT Bombay (Shailesh J Mehta School of Management-SJMSoM) www.som.iitb.ac.in
- IIT Delhi (Department of Management Studies -DMS) https://dms.iitd.ac.in/
- IIT(ISM) Dhanbad (Department of Management Studies -DoMS) www.iitism.ac.in
- IIT Jodhpur (School of Management & Entrepreneurship-SME) http://iitj.ac.in/schools/index.php
- IIT Kanpur (Industrial and Management Engineering-IME) www.iitk.ac.in/ime
- IIT Kharagpur (Vinod Gupta School of Management-VGSoM) www.som.iitkgp.ac.in
- IIT Madras (Department of Management Studies-DoMS) www.doms.iitm.ac.in
- IIT Roorkee (Department of Management Studies -DoMS) https://ms.iitr.ac.in
Detailed Eligibility conditions for admission may be seen at the respective websites.
Application: Application is to be submitted to each IIT separately, through the website of the respective IITs, latest by 31 January 2021.
Short-listing of applicants will be based on the score of CAT 2020. Details are given at the websites of the IITs.
Short-listed candidates will be intimated independently by each IIT.