LLM Admission at Bangalore University
Kochi: Applications in the prescribed form (enclosed herewith) for admission to One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) 2016-17 under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) in the following specialization are invited from the eligible candidates who are required to appear for entrance test:
1. Constitutional and Administrative Law,
2. Corporate and Commercial Law,
3. Labour and Employment Law
No candidate shall be eligible for appearing in the Admission Test and to seek admission to One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) unless he/she has passed with not less than 50% marks [5% relaxation for SC/ST, Category I and differently abled candidates] in the aggregate of 3yrs/5yrs LL.B degree examination conducted by Bangalore University or any other University recognised by UGC leading to the award of LL.B Degree
How to apply
The candidates shall submit duly filled-in application through online mode only along with a fee of Rs.1800/- (50% of the prescribed fee for SC/ST and Category-I Candidates i.e., Rs. 900/-) to the University S.B. A/C No. 64075075224, on or before 23-07-2016 or 25-07-2016 with penalty of Rs 200/- up to 5 p.m.
The copies of the following documents shall be scanned and enclosed with the application form.
1. Statement of marks of 10th standard, 3/5 Year LL.B.
2. Income/Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/Category-I/II-A/II-B/lII-A/111-B/PH/Hyderabad Karnataka candidates.
3. However, selected candidates have to submit Migration Certificate and Eligibility Certificate at the time of admission.
4. Scanned copy of the latest passport size photograph on the application form.
5. Proof for having paid required fees i.e. copy of Bank Challan etc
For details, see the link: