Kerala B.Tech: Centralised spot admission on Aug 11
Thiruvananthapuram: A Centralized Spot admission to fill the vacant seats for B Tech in Government/Aided Engineering colleges in Kerala would be held at Government Engineering College, Thrissur on 11th August, 2017. Details will be available at www.dtekerala.gov.in and at the websites of the concerned Engineering Colleges.
Those who have already taken admission have to bring a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Head of the Institution where they are admitted. All others have to bring the documents as prescribed in the KEAM Prospectus, 2017.
The seats still lying vacant after the spot admissions on 11.8.2017 would be filled by the concerned colleges as per the following schedule.
- College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
- Govt. Engineering College, Barton Hills, Thiruvananthapuram
- Govt. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Tech., Kottayam
- Govt. Engineering College, Thrissur
- Govt. College of Engineering, Kannur
- T K M College of Engineering, Kollam.
- N S S College of Engineering, Palakkad
- M A College of Engineering, Kothamangalam
- Engineering College, Idukki
- Govt. Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram
- Govt. Engineering College, Kozhikkode
- Govt. Engineering College, Mananthavady
For more details, visit www.dtekerala.gov.in