Graduate Courses at Multi-Disciplinary College for Women, Bengaluru City University
Bengaluru City University has invited applications for admission to the Graduate Courses offered in the newly established Multi-Disciplinary College for Women which is a constituent college of Bengaluru City University located at 13th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru.
The available subjects and courses are as follows:
• B. Com (Regular)-Basic/Honors - B. Com (Regular)
• B.Sc. Basic/Honors- Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics
• B.V.A.- Basic/Honors- Animation, Graphic Design
• BA- Basic/Honors- Kannada, English, Communicative English, French, History. Economics, Political Science, Sociology.
• Certificate/Diploma Courses- Foreign Languages: French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
Applicant must have completed the second PUC or its equivalent examination.
Applications can be submitted online at www.bcu.ac.in latest by 24.9.2021.
Application fee is Rs.100/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/Cat-1 Students). Necessary documents are to be uploaded with the application.
The hard copy of the submitted forms must be retained by the candidates.
The merit list of the selected candidates will be announced on 27.09.2021 and admission process will begin henceforth.