Diploma in ANM Course
Kochi: The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to Diploma in ANM Course at Rural Health Training Centre, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110 043 & Lady Rading Health School, Bara Hindu Rao, Delhi-110 006, for the session 2016-2018.
1. Candidates must have passed Secondary(10th) and Senior Secondary (10+2) School Certificate Examination from the school located in Delhi region affiliated to C.B.S.E/ICSE or examination conducted by National Institute of Open School with exam centres located in Delhi only.
2. The students appearing in the year 2016 class 10+2 examination are also eligible for the Entrance Examination of Diploma in ANM Course.
3. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December 2016 and the maximum age for admission shall be 25 years (relaxation in upper age limit for OBC/SC/ST candidates as per government rules, i.e. up to 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST). The SC/ST/OBC Certificate should be as per “Central Government Proforma” and not as per the State Governments.
4. In case of physically challenged candidates, the percentage of disability of locomotor to be maximum of the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity. Other conditions regarding disability will be strictly as per Indian Nursing Council Resolution dated 19th April, 2012.
5. Reservation of seats for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Class & Physically challenged will be as per Government of India Guidelines applicable for admission in Under Graduate Courses.
6. Diploma Course in A.N.M Training is only for Delhi region candidates. Proof of continuous residing in Delhi for the last 5 Years from 2011 onwards to be enclosed.
7. Selection of the candidates shall be on merit basis of written examination of class 10+2 level. The test will be held on 8th May 2016 (SUNDAY) at 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in Pragati Public School, Sector-13, Dwarka, New Delhi.
8. Stay in Hostel is compulsory for those students selected for ANM School, RHTC Najafgarh, New Delhi-43.
How to apply
Application on prescribed proforma to be sent by Registered post/Speed Post only. Admission for Diploma in A.N.M Course starting from 1st August 2016 for FEMALE CANDIDATES only,who are the bonafide resident of Delhi.
Application duly completed must reach Office of the Director, Rural Health Training Centre, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110 043 by 11th April 2016 at 5.00 PM along with Bank Draft of Rs.200/-(for General/OBCcandidates) and Rs.100/- (for SC/ST/PH candidates), in favour of “Director, RHTC, Najafgarh” payable at Delhi. After the last date, no application will be considered.
For more details, visit http://www.mohfw.gov.in/showfile.php?lid=3697