Combined Defence Services Exam (II): Apply by Sept 8
New Delhi: The UPSC has invited online applications for Combined Defence Services Examination (II) including SSC Women (Non-technical) Course. The Online Applications can be filled upto 08th September, 2017 till 6:00 PM. Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 19th November, 2017 for admission to the under mentioned courses:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 145th Course commencing in July, 2018 (Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders)
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai—108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018.
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Detailed eligibility criteria is available on www.upsc.gov.in
Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. The online applications can be filled upto 08th September, 2017 till 6:00 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website.