Centre grants permission to conduct board exams, no centres allowed in containment zone
New Delhi: The central government has granted permission for the states to conduct pending SSLC, Plus One, Plus Two board exams amid lockdown. The permission was granted taking into consideration the request of states and CBSE. However, no exam centres are allowed in containment zones.
A letter in this regard was sent to chief secretaries of states by Ministry of Home Affairs Ajay Bhalla.
The regulations put in place are:
- No exam centers in containment zone
- Students, teachers and other employees should wear masks
- Thermal scanning and sanitizers should be arranged at exam centres
- Social distancing should be ensured in seating
- Different dates for different exam boards
- Special bus services should be arranged to take students to schools