B.Sc Nursing at Florence Nightingale College of Nursing: Apply by Sept 9
Florence Nightingale College of Nursing, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi- 110095, under the Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi, has invited applications for admission to the B.Sc Nursing Course offered by the College for 2020-21 and affiliated to Delhi University.
There are 77 seats for the course of which 85% seats would be for Delhi Region (85%), for students passing Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) from CBSE / equivalent examination from recognized board / University located in the Union Territory of Delhi. The remaining 15% seats will be for ‘Outside Delhi Region’ for students passing Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) from CBSE / equivalent examination from recognized board / university from school located outside the Union Territory of Delhi. The actual seats available for different categories is given in the Prospectus that can be downloaded from http://collegeofnursinggtbh.in/
Eligibility: Only females are eligible to apply for the course. Applicant should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31 December 2020. The upper age limit is 30 years as on 31 December 2020. The upper age limit is relaxed by a period of five years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
Applicant must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) from CBSE / equivalent examination from recognized board / university with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English (Core/Elective), Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Relaxation of 5% of marks shall be granted in minimum eligibility criteria to candidates belonging to SC/ST/ CW category.
Admission shall be strictly on the basis of merit assessed through Entrance test, to be held at Delhi, the date for which will be announced later.
The Entrance Test will be of two hours & thirty minutes duration and will contain objective type (Multiple Choice) questions from Physics, Chemistry Biology (based on the Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2) curriculum) and will also include some questions on English Comprehension & vocabulary and General Health. The language of the test will be English and the maximum mark will be 150. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. Limited number of candidates shall be called for counselling generally two times of seats available in each category.
On-line application can be submitted at http://collegeofnursinggtbh.in/ latest by 5 pm on 9 September 2020. Application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC category & Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PWD/ CW/EWS category to be paid online.
10+ 2 result has to be uploaded latest by 5 pm on 9 September 2020.
Tuition fee per annum to be paid in two instalments (July & January) is Rs.250/-.
For details, visit http://collegeofnursinggtbh.in/