Admissions at Kerala Agriculture University
Kerala Agricultural University Main Campus, Vellanikkara, KAU (P.O), Thrissur- 680 656, has invited applications for admission to various UG/PG/Research courses conducted in the institutions under Kerala Agricultural University for the 2018 19.
- Degree Course (i) B Sc. (Hons.) Cooperation and Banking (at College of Cooperation, Banking and Management, Vellanikkara , KAU P O, Thrissur-680 656)
- Five year integrated courses:(i) B Sc-M Sc (Integrated) Biotechnology (College of Agriculture, Vellayani, Thiruvananthapuram 695 522) (ii) B Sc-M Sc (Integrated) Climate Change Adaptation (ACCER, Main Campus, Vellanikkara, KAU P.O., Thrissur 680 656)
- PG Courses (i) M Sc. (Agriculture) (ii). M Sc. (Horticulture) (iii) M Sc Community Science (iv) MSc Agricultural Statistics (v) M Sc (Cooperation &Banking) (vi) M Sc (Forestry) (vii) MTech (Agrl. Engg.)
- Ph D Courses: (i) Agriculture (ii)Horticulture (iii)Community Science (iv)Co-operation & Banking (v) Forestry (vi)Agricultural Engineering
- Diploma Courses (i) Organic Agriculture (ii) Agricultural Sciences
Application can be submitted online at www.admissions.kau.in. Prospectus is also available at this site. Details of qualification, mode of selection, conduct of courses etc. are available in the Prospectus.
After submission of application, the printout of the submitted online application has to be taken. This printout has to be forwarded along with copies of all the documents mentioned in the Prospectus to the ‘Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O, Vellanikkara, Thrissur-680656’, to reach before the last date prescribed.
Application Fee for General Candidates for BSc (Hons) C& B; BSc-MSc Integrated Courses and P.G courses is Rs.1000/-. For SC/ST Candidates (Native of Kerala), it is Rs.500/-
For PhD, it is Rs.1500/- and Rs.750/- respectively. For Diploma Courses, the fee is Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- respectively.
The application fee can be paid online by using the internet facility ‘SB COLLECT’ of State Bank of India for which a link will be provided in the application portal. Application fee can also be directly remitted at any of the branches of State Bank of India by the chalan generated through ‘SB COLLECT’ and an online receipt of payment will be issued by the bank . The application fee can also be paid by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Comptroller, KAU, Vellanikkara payable at the SBI, KAU Campus Branch, Vellanikkara.
Last date for submitting Application online and the last date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application at KAU for various courses is as follows:
- BSc (Hons.) C& B and BSc-MSc Integrated Courses: 14 June 2018 and 19 June 2018
- P.G. & Ph.D: 26 June 2018, 07 July 2018
- Diploma Courses: 22 June 2018; 30 June 2018
For details, visit www.admissions.kau.in.