Thiruvananthapuram: The option registration for students wishing to enrol in various engineering courses will be available from Wednesday onwards.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations informed that students could visit www.cee.kerala.gov.in to register. Submission of application and supporting documents is possible only through online mode.
The admission is for Government/Aided/ Government cost sharing/ Government controlled/ Private Self Financial Engineering colleges. For enquiries: 0471 2525300
Process of Registration
- Log on to the ‘Candidate Portal’ through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in using Application Number and Password.
- Proceed to the Option Registration Page by clicking ‘Option Registration’ Link.
- Register Options
- Save the Options registered
- View and Print the List of Options registered.
- Log out from the ‘Candidate Portal’.