Spot allotment to BSc Nursing, Paramedical degree courses
Thiruvananthapuram: The vacant seats in B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical Degree courses 2017 will be filled up through a Spot Allotment to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at the New Auditorium, inside Government Women’s College Campus, Vazhuthacaud here on 4th November 2017 (Saturday), at 11 am, according to a release issued by the Office of the Commissioner for entrance Examinations.
The vacant seats in Government Nursing and Paramedical colleges and the vacant Government seats in the self-financing colleges viz. Nursing Colleges coming under SI-MET, JDT Islam College of Nursing, Vellimadukunnu, Kozhikode and Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, Kannur will be filled up in this Spot Allotment. Candidates who get allotment afresh shall have to join the course/college allotted before 5 pm on 09.11.2017.
Online Registration for Spot Allotment
- Candidates who wish to participate in the Spot Allotment have to register online through the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee.kerala.gov.in before 1 pm on 03.11.2017. Candidates can download ‘Spot Allotment Slip’/‘Data Sheet’ by loging into the link ‘B.Sc Nursing & Paramedical 2017-Candidate Portal’ in the above website and by clicking the menu item ‘Spot Allotment Registration’/‘Data Sheet’. Candidates are required to be present during the Spot Allotment along with the Spot Allotment Slip and Data Sheet.
- The Spot Allotment to be conducted in accordance with clause 9.8 of the Prospectus will be subject to the following conditions:
- Spot Allotment is conducted to fill up the vacant seats in each college.
- Candidates who figure in the rank list for B.Sc Nursing/Paramedical Degree courses - 2017 prepared and published by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations can participate in the spot allotment.
- Candidates already allotted and admitted in a Self Financing Nursing Colleges shall not be allowed to participate in this Spot Allotment as per the provisions in GO(Rt.) No. 2260/2017/H&FWD dated: 11.08.2017.
- Transfer between same type of colleges for the same course shall not be permitted.
- Transfer between two different courses shall be permitted even it is between same type of colleges.
- If a candidate already admitted in any of the above courses gets new allotment in Spot Allotment the seats that become vacant shall be filled up then and there itself.
- Candidates who have not been admitted to any of the courses shall have to produce transfer certificate and relevant documents in original to prove their eligibility for admission in the Spot Allotment.
- Candidates who have been admitted to any other course and who seek allotment in Nursing & Paramedical courses through Spot Allotment shall have to produce the No Objection Certificate from the institution presently admitted, stating that the institution has no objection in relieving the candidate.
- Candidates who receive allotment to the Nursing & Paramedical Degree courses shall have to produce a Demand Draft for Rs.5000/- (in the case of SC/ST/OEC candidates Demand Draft for Rs.1000/-) drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram, at the time of Spot Allotment.
- Candidates who receive an allotment in Spot Allotment will not be permitted to cancel the Allotment.
Candidates who do not join the course/college or discontinue the course after Spot Allotment are liable to pay liquidated damages as per clause 13 of the prospectus. Also they are not eligible for refund of fee, if any, paid to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as per clause 12.7 of the prospectus, the release added.
The details of vacant seats in each course and the details of fees are published in the website, www.cee-kerala.org
For more information, call helpline numbers 0471 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104.