Spot allotment to BAMS course on Nov 4
Thiruvananthapuram: The government has directed the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations to fill up the five government seats out of the 10 BAMS seats additionally sanctioned in the private self-financing Ayurveda Medical College, PNNM Ayurveda Medical College, Thrissur, said a release issued by the Office of the Commissioner for entrance Examinations.
In the circumstances, a Spot Allotment is scheduled to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at the New Auditorium, inside Government Women’s College Campus, Vazhuthacaud Thiruvananthapuram on 4th November 2017 (Saturday), at 9.30 am to fill up the above 5 BAMS seats. Candidates who get allotment afresh shall have to join the college before 5 pm on 07.11.2017.
Online Registration for Spot Allotment
Candidates who wish to participate in the Spot Allotment scheduled for filling up the 5 BAMS seats in PNNM Ayurveda Medical College, Thrissur, have to register online through the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee.kerala.gov.in before 1 pm on 03.11.2017. Candidates can download ‘Spot Allotment Slip’/‘Data Sheet’ by loging through the link ‘KEAM 2017-Candidate Portal’ in the above website and by clicking the menu item ‘Spot Allotment Registration’/‘Data Sheet’. Candidates are required to be present during the Spot Allotment along with the Spot Allotment Slip and Data Sheet.
The Spot Allotment to be conducted in accordance with clause 11.6.9 of the Prospectus will be subject to the following conditions:
- Spot Allotment will be for filling up the 5 BAMS seats in Ayurveda Medical College, Thrissur.
- Candidates already admitted in a Self Financing Ayurveda Medical College are not eligible to participate in the Spot Admission.
- Candidates admitted in other courses can accept the new allotment only after remitting the Liquidated Damages as per the prospectus concerned.
- Candidates who have not been admitted to any of the courses shall have to produce transfer certificate and relevant documents in original to prove the eligibility for admission in the Spot Allotment.
- Candidates who have been admitted to any other course and who seek allotment in the Spot Allotment shall have to produce the No Objection Certificate from the institution presently admitted, stating that the institution has no objection in relieving the candidate.
- Candidates who receive allotment shall have to produce a Demand Draft for Rs.75000/-(in the case of SC/ST/OEC candidates Demand Draft for Rs.1000/-) drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram, at the time of Spot Allotment.
- Candidates who figure in the Ayurveda rank list - 2017 prepared and published by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations can participate in the spot allotment.
The details of Category-wise break-up of seats is published on the website, www.cee-kerala.org
For details, call helpline numbers 0471 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104.