Sardar Patel Uty PGCET 2016: Apply now
Kochi: Sardar Patel University (Faculty of Medicine) has invited Applications for Admission to Postgraduate (MD/MS/PGD)Courses at Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad, Gujarat for the year 2016-17.
Registered MBBS Graduates of MCI Recognized Colleges may apply for the admission to 3 year MD/MS and 2 year Diploma PG Courses for the Academic Year 2016-2017
How to apply
Application form is to be downloaded from the website link: http://www.charutarhealth.org.in/sites/default/files/formprepgcet2016.pdf
The completed application form with documents and the necessary application fee for the categories of choice to be submitted at the office before the last date of application. The application fee is to be paid in cash or DD drawn in favour of “Charutar Arogya Mandal”,
Attachments to be submitted with the application form :
• Self attested and clear photocopies of the documents
• Birth Certificate / School Leaving certificate
• A photo ID proof (Driving Licence, Passport, PAN Card / Voters card & Aadhar Card)
• Marksheet’s of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd (Part – I and Part – II) MBBS issued by the University with all attempts certificates.
• Internship completion certificate/certificate regarding completion of nine month of internship and it shall mention the date of completion of internship.
• Degree Certificate (Provisional / Permanent) and Passing certificate issued by the University.
• Attempt Certificate issued by the college.
• Medical Council Registration Certificate / State Medical Council registration certificate (Permanent or temporary).
1. SP University SPU - Rs.3000
2. Management Seats MS - Rs. 3000
3. NRI & NRI sponsored NRI - Rs.3000
Last date for receipt of filled in application form : Friday, 8th January 2016.
Entrance Test at Gyanoday (SP University) : Wednesday, 20th January 2016
For details, see the links: