Research training programme
Kochi: Applications are invited by Regional Centre for Biotechnology, 180, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Gurgaon - 122016 for the six months research training programme from the students of 4 year Graduate Programme / PG in Sciences from Universities/ Institutions/ Colleges of repute to carry out their project work towards partial fulfilment of their degrees commencing from January 2016.
The training programme for Post Graduate students of professional courses can be considered for a duration of one year, based on availability of vacancies. The terms and conditions would be as given below:
1. The request should be forwarded through Heads of Departments/ Colleges/ Institutions where the student is presently undergoing one of the Programmes of study.
2. The candidates must have passed all examinations starting from secondary school examination in first division or equivalent grade (at least 60% of marks).
3. The candidates will have to make their own local arrangements for stay and other logistics. RCB will not bear any liability whatsoever.
4. They will not be entitled to any remuneration, stipend or fellowship/ assistance in any form.
5. They will abide by the conduct & rules of the Centre applicable to the Scholars/ Researchers.
Applications/nominations for the training session from interested eligible students through their respective Colleges/Universities/Institutions should reach the office of Registrar, RCB (email: email@example.com) by 30th October, 2015. List of selected candidates will be displayed on the website of the Centre by 15th November, 2015 and the candidates will have to give their acceptance by 30th November, 2015. The training program will start in 1st week of January 2016
For details, see the link: