Post Graduate Diploma at College of Engineering Pune; Apply by June 26
College of Engineering Pune (COEP), an autonomous Institute of Government of Maharasthra; Shivajinagar, Pune-411005, has invited applications for admission to the various One Year Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma Programs offered at the College.
The Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programs offered are the following:
* Enterprise Resource Planning (PGDERP)
* Additive Manufacturing (PGDAM) (3D Printing)
* Integrated Product Design and Development (PGDIPDD)
* Rail & Metro Technology (PGDRMT)
* Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (PGDDSAI)
* Internet of Things (PGD in IoT)
* Electric Mobility (PG-DEM)
* Industrial Automation (PGDIA) (Blended Mode)
* Material Testing, Characterization and Quality System (PGDMTCQS)
Eligibility: Graduate in Engineering/Commerce/Science; those with BCA/BCS; Post Graduates in Science/Engineering etc; can apply for the different courses. The detailed and specific eligibility requirements for each course are available at the Program link at https://pgdadmission.coep.org.in/pgadmission/. Applications can be submitted online at this link latest by 26.6.2021.