PG courses at CMC, Ludhiana
Kochi: The Christian Medical College, Ludhiana has invited applications for admission to following PG/PG Diploma courses of Academic Year 2016-17.
Anaesthesia MD, Anatomy MS, Biochemistry MD, Dermatology MD, ENT MS, General Medicine MD, General Surgery MS, Microbiology MD, Obstetrics&Gynaecology MD, Ophthalmology MS, Orthopaedic Surgery MS, Paediatrics MD, Pathology MD, Pharmacology MD, Physiology MD, Radiodiagnosis MD, Radiotherapy MD, Social and Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine MD
PG Diploma 2 Years
Anaesthesiology DA, Obstetrics&Gynaecology DGO, Ophthalmology DOMS, Child Health DCH, Radio-Diagnosis DMRD, Radiotherapy DMRT
For all candidates
1) The candidate must be an Indian National
2) A candidate who holds MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI or a foreign medical degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible for admission to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
3) Candidates who have obtained their MBBS from colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India will not be granted admission.
4) An Indian National who qualified from a Foreign University/School must produce an eligibility certificate recognizing the qualifying examination as equivalent to MBBS as recognized by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences and the Medical Council of India. This may be obtained from the
i) Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot-151203, Punjab, http://www.bfuhs.ac.in
ii) The Secretary, Medical Council of India, MCI at Sector-8, Pocket-14, Dwarka-1, New Delhi-110075. http://www.mciindia.org
5) A candidate who after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign Medical degree recognized by MCI) is undergoing 12 month compulsory internship / practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31.03.2016 can take the examination but he/ she shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31.03.2016 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of institution that he / she will be completing internship by 31.03.2016.
For open candidates:
i) MBBS graduates of CMC Ludhiana and CMC Vellore with a service commitment who have completed at least 2 years of the service, as per agreement for service obligation made with the body/ church at the time of MBBS admission. Such applicants must produce a detailed certificate showing the period of service rendered by the applicant, mentioning the dates and the place(s) where the applicant worked in this connection. This must be issued by the authorized signatory of the body/ church of the CMCL Society to this effect, stating that the body/ church has no objection for the applicant to apply.
ii) CMC Ludhiana graduates having original Service Agreement with the Christ ian Medical College, Ludhiana who are pursuing the service and who will complete minimum 2 years of the service by 31-03-2016 as per agreement with Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (Regd.), at the time of MBBS admission.
How to submit Application:
The Prospectus and Application form can be accessed only online from http://www.cmcludhiana.in and will be available till 8th January 2016. The Online application form, duly completed, should be first submitted online along with payment, latest by 8th January 2016. The Application form (Form 100) should subsequently be printed and sent along with Form 99 (PDF - For Additional marks, printed and duly filled), with other enclosures. Application number generated on submission of online form must be quoted on the Application Form. Print out of Completed Application form and Form 99 along with enclosures are to be sent to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008. This should be received latest by 11th January 2016.
Admission test centers:
The Computer Based Test for Category A and Category B Candidates will be held on 24th January 2016 (Sunday) from 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm, at CHANDIGARH/MOHALI, CHENNAI, GUWAHATI, KOLKATTA, KOCHI, LUDHIANA/KHANNA, MUMBAI and NEW DELHI/NCR. Candidates have to give 3 choices for cities for ‘center for examination’ in the application form.
Last date of receipt of application 8th January 2016
Admission Written Test 24th January 2016
Admission Written Test NRI 28th January 2016
For details, logon to the link: http://cmcludhiana.in/registrar-office/PGProspectus2016.pdf