Non Residential courses at NUSRL Ranchi: Apply by July 26
National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL) Ranchi has invited applications for admission to various Non-Residential courses for 2021-22.
The Programs and eligibility are as follows.
* Ph.D. in Law and Ph.D. Inter-disciplinary [Full time/Part time]: For Ph.D. in Law- LL.M. with 55% marks. For Ph.D. Inter-disciplinary -Graduation in Law and Post-Graduation in any stream with 55% marks.
* Two-Years' LLM Programme- 5 Years integrated B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) /B.Sc.LL.B(Hons.) /B.Com LL.B.(Hons.) / BBA LL.B. (Hons.) or 3 Years Bachelor Degree in Law with not less than 55% in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) (30 Seats)
* Two-Years' Master's Programme in Law & Policy - A graduate with a Post-graduation in Arts/Commerce, with 55% marks (OBC//ST/SC - 45 %) (30 Seats)
* One-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Tribal Law- A graduate with a degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law with 55% marks (OBC/ST/SC- 45 %) (60 Seats)
* Post Graduate Diploma in Animal Welfare Laws - Graduate in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/Law with 55% marks (ST/SC-45%) (30 seats)
* One -Year e-Executive Diploma in (i) Laws relating to Child Rights and Child Protection (ii) Mines and Minerals Law (iii) IPR- A graduation degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks (OBC/ST/SC - 45%) marks from and minimum 3 years work experience in the relevant field (36 seats each).
* Undergraduate Diploma in Cyberlaw- XII Standard
Selection: There may be a screening test conducted (offline or online) based on the number of applications received for selection to the courses. The mode of selection (Examination/Interview or both) will be intimated on 30th July 2021. Classes will be conducted online until normalcy is restored. Relevant Jharkhand State Reservation rules will apply.
The application can be submitted at the link given for the respective Programme in the Notification at http://www.nusrlranchi.ac.in/ latest by 26th July 2021.
The application fee is Rs.1,000/- for all the courses. Written Examination/Interview is tentatively scheduled for 8th August 2021. The tentative date of commencement of the classes for the courses is 16th August 2021. For details, the Notification and website may be seen.