MSc Nursing at PGIMER; Apply by May 23
Applications on the prescribed form (to be filled online) are invited for MSc (Nursing) course offered by Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh for July 2018 academic session.
1) B.Sc. Nursing/Post-Basic from an Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and PGIMER, Chandigarh as equivalent thereto with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
2) Should have minimum one year of work experience after registration as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife by 23rd May, 2018 in bedside nursing in a minimum 100 bedded hospital (for private hospitals only) or Public Health Nursing or in Nursing Educational Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council after B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) or before and after Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
3) Should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife as approved by INC or substitute registration in the case of male candidates fully qualified for nursing of men, women and children.
How to apply: The candidate is required to fill the Application Form/Challan Form online which is available at the link provided by the PGI at website http://pgimer.edu.in
The candidate should take out a print of a challan form (in triplicate) and deposit the required application fee in any branch of State Bank of India. The Challan form is required to be filled up in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination) in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319 and candidates can also pay their fee through i-collect service in the SBI i-collect Account No. is 32222954695. In that case the INB reference No. will have to be mentioned instead of Challan No. in the application form.
Candidates are required to take the printout of the filled online application form and route their applications along with necessary documents through the employer. The online application form will be treated as advance copy.
Application Fee for General/OBC candidates -Rs. 1000/-
Application Fee for SC/ST candidates - Rs. 800/-
PWD candidates are exempted for payment of application/examination fees
- Last Date of filling of applications online - 23 May 2018
- Last Date of depositing of fee in the Bank - 28 May 2018
- Tentative date of entrance examination - 26 June 2018
For more details visit http://pgimer.edu.in