Kochi: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli has invited applications for admission to MBA Course of Academic Session 2016-18.
The areas of focus of the department are:
⚫ Energy Management
⚫ Financial Management
⚫ Marketing Management
⚫ Human Resources Management
· A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in Class 10.
· A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in Class 12.
· Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/UGC/institute/University incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
· Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria and have appeared at latest Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)/GMAT are eligible to apply.
· Candidate appearing for final year examination of programme are also eligible to apply based on the following conditions:
a. Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the university/ institution certifying that:
(i) The candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks (i.e. all the years’ grade/marks except the final year grade/marks), or
(ii)The candidate has completed all the requirements and has appeared for the examinations / practical etc. for the final year/final term and that the result is awaited for obtaining the bachelor's degree/ equivalent qualification. Such candidates, if selected, should submit the final year mark sheet and certificate on the registration date (Friday, July 01, 2016) notified by the Institute.
b. Non-fulfillment of the above conditions will result in the cancellation of the provisional admission
Company Sponsored Candidates:
Companies may also sponsor their employees for the above mentioned MBA programme.
· The basic eligibility criteria mentioned under Section 2.1.1 are same for sponsored candidates but they are exempt from CAT/XAT/GMAT.
· Sponsored candidates should have worked full-time continuously for at least two years in the sponsoring organization at the time of applying for admission at DoMS, RGIPT.
· The company/organization will offer continuity of job and salary to the sponsored candidate for entire duration of the program.
· The candidates must have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in responsible capacity in a Registered Firm/Company/Industry/Educational and Research Institution/Govt./Quasi Govt./Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
· The Firm/Company/Industry shall either be a public sector undertaking or a public limited company registered in a stock exchange or a private concern whose annual turnover during the past two years exceeds Rs. 5 crores.
· Sponsored candidates are not entitled for any financial assistance from RGIPT.
How to apply:
A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid by the applicant.
Applicants can pay application fee through NEFT transactions. Bank account details of the Institute for NEFT transaction are given below:
Name of A/c Holder Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
Type of A/c Saving Bank
Bank A/c 00031110004499
IFSC Code No. HDFC0000003
Branch Details HDFC Bank Ltd., G-3/4, Surya Kiran Building, 19, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Application fee payment can also be made through Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, payable at New Delhi.
· The candidate should write his/her Name, Address, Phone number, and Email ID on the back side of the Demand Draft.
· The last date of receiving hard copy of Application is Monday, 28 March, 2016.
Application and Document Submission:
Print out of duly filled Application form signed by the candidate, along with application fee receipt (NEFT transaction)/Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post/registered post/courier, latest by, Monday, 28 March , 2016 to the following address:
MBA Admission Office
Department of Management Studies
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
2nd Floor, Tower- C, OIDB Bhawan,
Sector- 73, NOIDA- 201301