Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500 096, affiliated to Osmania University & approved by AICTE, has invited applications for admission to the Masters Degree Programme in Hospital Management (MDHM), 2019.
The MDHM programme aims at preparing young and bright graduates for challenging careers in health care organizations like Corporate Hospitals, Insurance Companies, NGOs, Health Care Information Technology and Public Health Organizations.
Eligibility: The aspirants of Master's Degree in Hospital Management should possess a Bachelor's Degree (in 10+2+3 form) in any discipline (Except Fine Arts and Oriental Languages) from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (for reservation category candidates 45%).
Selection: The selection is based on the marks secured in entrance test conducted by the Osmania University. The entrance test paper is set for 100 marks, consisting of questions under sections (A) Test of reasoning, (B) Numerical ability, (C) English comprehension and usage, (D) Health and hospital knowledge, (E) Current Affairs. Qualifying mark in the entrance test is 25% for General and B.C category candidates. Sample Questions are available at http://www.apolloiha.ac.in/application-download/#
Admission: 85% of the seats are reserved for local candidates. The remaining 15% seats are open to local and non-local candidates. Candidates from Other States will be considered for admission, only after exhausting the above
Application: Application form can be obtained from the office of the Principal by paying Rs.1,200 /-. Application form can also be downloaded from www.apolloiha.ac.in.
Filled in application forms need to be sent to the Principal along with a DD in favour of ‘The Principal, AIHA’, payable at Hyderabad, for Rs.1,200/- for General and BC candidates and Rs. 800/- for and PWD (persons with disability) candidates.
Last date for issue and receipt of applications is 13.5.2019.
Last date for receiving the application with a late fee of Rs.500/- is 25.5.2019.
Entrance Test will be on 22.6.2019. Hall Tickets will not be dispatched to the candidates by post. The list of applied candidates will be displayed along with Hall Ticket numbers and time and place of test at www.apolloiha.ac.in. Applicants may collect Hall Tickets from the college where they have applied. The college will issue Hall Tickets 3 days before the Entrance Test.
For more detail, visit http://www.apolloiha.ac.in/application-download/#