Masters and Ph.D. Admissions at NIPER; Apply by May 8
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) having centers at Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raebareli & SAS Nagar, has invited applications for the NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-2021) for admission to the Masters & Ph.D. Programs of the Institute for 2021-22.
The Academic Programs offered are the following:
* Master of Science (Pharm.) [M.S.(Pharm.)]: Medicinal Chemistry; Natural Products; Traditional Medicine; Pharmaceutical Analysis; Pharmacology; Regulatory Toxicology; Pharmaceutics; Biotechnology; Pharmacoinformatics; Medical Devices; Regulatory Affairs
* Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm.]: Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations); Pharmacy Practice Clinical Research
* Master of Technology (Pharm.) [M.Tech. (Pharm.)]: Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology); Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry)
* Master of Technology [M.Tech.] M.Tech. - Medical Devices
* Master of Business Administration (Pharm.) [MBA (Pharm.)]: Pharmaceutical Management.
Those with B.Pharm; B.A.M.S; B.V.Sc; M.B.B.S; BDS, and those with B.Tech/B.E in specified branches, M.Sc in specified areas can apply for the different Master's programs. The centers where courses are available and eligibility for admission to each course at centers is given in the Master's Brochure available at http://www.niperhyd.ac.in/NIPERJEE.html
For admission to Masters Programs, there will be a common question paper. It will consist of 200 objectives multiple type choice questions. The standard of the question paper will be equivalent to the syllabi of B.Pharm. and PG degrees in the relevant fields. A few questions will be from general aptitude. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. Details may be seen in the Master's Brochure.
The Doctoral research programs of the institute are offered in the disciplines of (i) Chemical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products, Pharmacoinformatics and Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry)) (ii) Biological Sciences (Pharmacology and Toxicology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology)) (iii) Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Medical Devices, Regulatory Affairs) (iv) Pharmaceutical Management. Details of the eligibility for admissions are given in the Ph.D. Brochure at http://www.niperhyd.ac.in/NIPERJEE.html. Details related to the JEE are available in the Brochure.
The application can be submitted online at http://www.niperhyd.ac.in/NIPERJEE.html latest by May 8, 2021. The Joint Entrance Examination will be held on June 5, 2021.