Master of Public Health programme at KNRUHS Warrangal: Apply by 4th November
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), WarangaL, Telangana-506007, has invited applications for admission to the Master of Public Health (MPH) Course for the year 2020-21 for the seats in College affiliated to the University.
The duration of the course shall be two years with four semesters of 6 months each, including two months internship during the 4th semester. During Internship, the students undergo 2 months field training and submit internship report dissertation.
Of the total seats, 85% are Non-State wide seats. The remaining 15% Seats are unreserved seats. Details in this regard can be seen in the Prospectus that can be downloaded from http://knruhs.telangaa.gov.in
Eligibility: Applicants should be Indian National and should satisfy Local or Non-Local status as per G.O.P.646, Education Dept., dated 10.07.1979. Applicant should have a Bachelor Degree with at least 50% in any discipline.
There is no age restriction for admission into MPH Course. The Candidates shall be medically fit.
Application: Application can be submitted online at http://knruhs.telangaa.gov.in by 5 pm on 4 November 2020.
Selection to the Programme will be through Computer based (online) Entrance Test to be conducted from 3 p.m to 4.30 p.m on 10 November 2020 at a centre in Hyderabad. The Details of the centre shall be provided in the Hall Ticket. Eligible applicants may download their hall ticket from 7 November 2020 from http://knruhs.telangaa.gov.in.
Candidate must score at least 40% marks in the entrance test to qualify. In case of SC and ST candidates, minimum marks for qualifying will be 30% marks.
Other details are available in the Prospectus available at http://knruhs.telangaa.gov.in