Kochi: Online applications have been invited from eligible candidates for admission to M.Tech course in the following 5 Engineering Colleges under IHRD during the academic year 2016-17.
1. Model Engineering College, Thrikkakkara, Ernakulam. Pin: 682 021 Phone:0484-2577379(F)/ 2575370 (O), 8547005097 Website: www.mec.ac.in
2. College of Engineering, Chengannur, Alappuzha .Pin:689 121 Phone :0479-2451424 /2454125/8547005032. Website:www.ceconline.edu
3. College of Engineering, Karunagappally, Thodiyoor P.O. Kollam. Pin:690 523 Phone :04762665935/ 8547005036 Website: www.ceknpy.ac.in
4. College of Engineering, Cherthala, Ottappunna, Pallippuram. P.O, Allappuzha. Pin:688541 Phone: : 04782553416/ 8547005038
5. Collegeof Engineering, Adoor, Pin : 691 523 Phone: 04734-230640/ 8547005100 Website: www.ceadoor.ihrd.ac.in
6. College of Engineering, Kallooppara Kadamankulam P.O,Pathanamthitta Pin: 689 583 Phone:0469-2678983(O) / 2677890(P), 8547005034.
7. College of Engineering, Poonjar, Thekkekkara P.O., Erattupettah, Kottayam Pin: 686582 Phone: 04822-271737 / 8547005035
General Eligibility Conditions
a) Sponsored seats are reserved for eligible candidates from Educational / Research Institutions approved by AICTE/ UGC/ Govt. /Universities or Industry.
b) For Sponsored candidates, minimum of 2 years Experience is required after acquiring the qualifying degree in a job where the minimum eligibility is the qualifying degree.
c) Applicants should in general satisfy the eligibility conditions as prescribed in Clause V of the prospectus for admission to P G degree course in Engineering for the year 2016 published by Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala vide G.O. (Ms) No. 136/2016/H.Edn. Dated 03/06/2016.
Application form can be downloaded from http://www.ihrd.ac.in/images/stories/admin17/MTech-Application%20form%202016_17.pdf
Filled application along with supporting documents and a demand draft forRs.500/-(Rs.250/-for SC/ST candidates) drawn on a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Principal of the Engineering College concerned where the applicant desires admission, payable at the place of the college should be submitted to the Principal of the concerned college on or before 05-07-2016 5pm.
Documents to be submitted along with duly filled Application A. Self-attested true copies of the following documents
i) Qualifying Degree certificate and Mark lists.
ii) Equivalency certificate issued by the AIU for candidates, whose eligibility degree is awarded by Universities outside India.
iii) Employment Certificate, Experience Certificate and Sponsorship Certificate from the concerned Organization.
iv) SSLC/equivalent certificate mentioning the Date of Birth of applicant.
(v) Demand Draft for Rs 500/- (Rs 250/- for SC/ST candidates)
For details, logon to the link: