M.Tech (Sponsored/Research) & Ph.D at NIT Suratkal
National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka-575025, has invited applications from Indian citizens for admission to M.Tech (Sponsored/Research) & Ph.D. Programmes, 2018-2019 (July Session).
The details of the Programmes available are given in the Information Brochure that can be downloaded from http://nitk.ac.in/
Selection of candidates will be as follows:
M.Tech. (Sponsored): Selection of candidates will be based upon academic performance in qualifying examination or / and written aptitude test or / and Interview etc as decided by the DPGC of the Concerned Department offering the programme. Applicant must have minimum of two years of fulltime work experience in the sponsoring organization after completion of qualifying degree.
M.Tech. (Research): Selection of candidates will be based upon GATE score. In some of the programmes, selection will be based on at least 70% weightage to GATE score and the remaining 30% weightage to academic performance in qualifying examination or / and written aptitude test or / and Interview etc as decided by the DPGC of the Concerned Department offering the programme.
PhD: Selection of candidates will be based on the academic performance in the qualifying examinations, written aptitude test, presentation on a research topic and interview as specified by the concerned departments.
Application: Application can be registered online at https://applications.nitk.ac.in/ latest by 30 May 2018.
Those who wish to apply to more than one course [M. Tech (Sponsored/Research)/Department (PhD)] he/she should submit separate online application along with Payment Receipt of Application fee for each program. Those called for interview will have to appear for written test and/or interview at their own cost. The written test and/or interview will be held at NITK, Surathkal.
For Detailed Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application, Information Brochure etc., visit http://www.nitk.ac.in