FPM at IIM Rohtak
Kochi: Applications have been invited by Indian Institute of Management Rohtak for admission to FPM in the following broad areas:
Human Resources Management
Information Technology Systems
ii) Manufacturing including Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
1. Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
2. Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks.
3. Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
4. Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
5. Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the Association of Indian Universities.
A candidate should have a valid test score not older than two years from the date of application in any of the following tests:
1. CAT conducted by IIMs
2. GMAT/GRE (General/Advanced)
3. UGC/CSIR JRF (other JRFs will not be considered)
5. PGDM of IIMs not older than 5 years
Those appearing for the final eligibility exams can also apply; but, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement. Such applicants should submit the required proof of their eligibility qualifications latest by 30th of September following the date of admission.
Application form can be freely downloaded from the website http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in
A filled-in form along with an application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of a crossed DD should be received at the following address by January 30, 2016.
The Faculty In-Charge, FPM Office, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, MDU Campus, Rohtak, Haryana-124001
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01262-228506 Fax: 01262-274051
For further details, see the link: http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/6731.html