Direct Ph.D Admission at JNU
Kochi: Applications have been invited by Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi for admission to various areas of research in the following schools during January 2016 session.
(1) School of International Studies
(2) School of Social Sciences
(3) School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
(4) School of Computer & Systems Sciences
(5) School of Physical Sciences
(6) School of Environmental Sciences
(7) School of Arts and Aesthetics
(8) School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
(9) School of Biotechnology
(10) Centre for the Study of Law & Governance
(11) Centre for Molecular Medicine
(12) Centre for Sanskrit Studies
Details of Eligibility for admission to the Direct Ph.D can be referred from the link: http://www.jnu.ac.in/Admission/DirectPhDForm.pdf
Application Forms along with eligibility requirements and Instructions for completing the Applicaion Form can be dowloaded from the website http://www.jnu.ac.in and submitted to the Section Officer (Admissions), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi - 110067 duly filled in all respects enclosing therewith the required documents and a Demand Draft of the required amount drawn in favour of "Jawaharlal Nehru University" payable at New Delhi as detailed in the Instructions for completing the Application Form.
Candidates are required to enclose Demand Draft drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payable at NEW DELHI as per the following rates towards cost of application form and processing fees with the Application Form:
For General and OBC Category : Rs.420/- (Rs.200/- for cost of application form + Rs. 220/- for processing fee)
For candidates belonging to SC/ST/BPL and Physically Challenged (PH) Category : Rs.310/- (Rs.200/- for cost of application form + Rs. 110/- for processing fee)
Last date for receipt of completed Application Form along with all documents is 29th January, 2016.
For details, see the links: