Kochi: The Centre for Communication Governance at the National Law University, Delhi (CCG) has invited applications for its Fellowship Programme for 2016-2018.
The Fellowship covers the following broad areas:
1. Civil Liberties
2. Privacy, Surveillance & Big Data
3. Internet Governance
4. International Law
5. Markets and Public Interest
Candidates with degrees in law, public policy, management or the social sciences, generally.
Candidates from other disciplines, who satisfy the remainder of the eligibility requirements, may address a brief letter of inquiry to email@example.com in order to determine their suitability.
All candidates must be able to provide evidence of an interest in civil liberties, and preferably in technology policy as well. In addition, they must have a demonstrable capacity for high-quality, independent work.
The salaries will be competitive, and will usually range from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 75,000 per month, depending on multiple factors including relevant experience and the larger research project under which candidates’ proposals can be accommodated.
How to apply
Interested applicants are required to send the following information and materials by 10th January 2016 to the Registrar, National Law University, Delhi at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must also be marked to email@example.com.
1. Curriculum Vitae.
2. Expression of Interest in joining CCG (500 words).
3. Contact details for two referees. Referees must be informed that they might be contacted for an oral reference or a brief written reference.
4. One academic writing sample of between 2000 and 2500 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
5. Shortlisted applicants may be called for an interview.
For details, see the link: